Hera Hub – http://herahub.com – Sorrento Valley
9710 Scranton Road, #160, San Diego, CA 92121
Hera Hub is a collaboration space for accomplished, like-minded entrepreneurial women. This unique workspace offers hourly, daily, and monthly work and meeting space for freelancers, independent consultants, entrepreneurs, and authors. Hera Hub, much like an incubator or think-tank, gives women the resources, community, and visibility to take their business to the next level.
- Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:30:31 +0000: DC is the Best in the US for Female Entrepreneurs - Hera Hub
There are many things to take into account when making the choice to start a business. What industries do well in this city? What industries tend to fail? Are most businesses run by a corporation or by a small business … Continue reading →
- Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:15:17 +0000: 3 Ways Social Media is Changing and How You Can Use Them to Your Advantage - Hera Hub
According to Heraclitus the only constant in life is change, and social media shows us just how true that is. With slight interface changes to whole new networks every year, social media changes are big and small. Social media use … Continue reading →
The post 3 Ways Social Media is Changing and How You Can Use Them to Your Advantage appeared first on Hera Hub.
- Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:15:49 +0000: Creating a Killer, Unique Selling Proposition - Hera Hub
There are many things to consider when creating a killer, unique selling proposition (USP). Ensuring that you and/or your business stand out from the crowd is vital in launching and growing your business. You are either remarkable or invisible as … Continue reading →
- Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:30:24 +0000: Entrepreneur Barbie: Breaking Boundaries or Affirming Stereotypes? - Hera Hub
Last month, Mattel introduced Entrepreneur Barbie as part of its “You Can Be” line. The release sparked controversy, with many criticizing the doll’s representation of female entrepreneurs. With a bright pink dress, tablet, and smart phone, Entrepreneur Barbie follows the … Continue reading →
The post Entrepreneur Barbie: Breaking Boundaries or Affirming Stereotypes? appeared first on Hera Hub.
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:10:09 +0000: Female-Owned Businesses Outperforming Male-Owned Businesses under Certain Conditions - Hera Hub
So your first question might be, well what are these conditions? Where can I find these conditions? We’ll get there, I promise, and soon, but first we must address something. The Cornell study sought to find the conditions where female … Continue reading →
The post Female-Owned Businesses Outperforming Male-Owned Businesses under Certain Conditions appeared first on Hera Hub.